Eating Healthier On A Budget
Looking for ways to cut your budget while eating healthy? The US Department of Agriculture offers resources to make it easier for you.
By accessing ChooseMyPlate.gov, you can:
- Discover how much you could be saving
- Get tips for making healthy, low-cost meals
- Learn how to find the best deals
- Tips and tricks for every aisle
- Learn how the “unit price” leads to better buys
- Make smarter choices using the food label
- Create meals faster with kitchen timesavers
- Tips for any family
- Try new recipes your family will love!
- Budget-conscious 2-week menus
- Grocery and pantry staples lists
- A cookbook that includes these 25 recipes
For more tips on eating healthy, use the site for information for kids, teens, adults and even nutrition professionals.