Connecting to health resources in Marion County—for yourself or a family member—is easy, free, and highly-secure. Safely gain access to these resources from any computer, smartphone, or other mobile device with Internet through MyHealthStorySM. MyHealthStory provides doctor-approved patient education and the same health information (for example, test results and medication information) that your providers use in delivering care to you and your family.
With MyHealthStory, individuals can:
- See their health history 24/7 from any computer, smartphone or other mobile device with internet connection
- Manage the healthcare of their families from one account (keep track of adult parents and kids!)
- Share information with your healthcare providers and have immediate access to health records in emergencies
- Access thousands of doctor-approved videos on health topics and medications
MyHealth Story is Marion County’s health information exchange (HIE). It connects you to:
- providers, health services, and resources in the community
- the Florida Health Information Exchange
- eHealth Exchange (national health information exchange opportunities)
MyHealthStory also provides an effective solution for patient engagement and secure messaging Meaningful Use needs and value-based payment models coming in full-force in 2019. MyHealthStory safely and securely connects:
- Physicians, PAs, NPs
- EMS Services
- Behavioral Health
- Social Services
- Home Health
- Active Living Communities
- Long-term Care
- Healthcare Therapies: PT/OT/ST
- Patient Advocacy Groups
- Faith-based Organizations & Health Ministries
- Public Health
- Employers: worksite wellness
For more information, email Kendra at email@example.com today or call or text 904.318.5803
For Health Services and Faith-based Organizations
Support your clients and worshipers with MyHealth Story. With MyHealthStory, you can promote the heath and wellbeing of the Marion County residents who look up to you and depend on you.
For more information, email Greg Riherd at firstname.lastname@example.org today or call him at 352.362.0674.
MyHealthStory protects the privacy and confidentiality of all information transmitted with RelayHealth’s highly secure, built-in 128-bit, secure-socket layer encryption technology. Experts in security, RelayHealth provides the digital Patient Center Medical Home platform for the Army, Navy, and Air Force. This technology platform is also the one used by Tricare beneficiaries. And now, MyHealthStory is the choice of the Veterans’ Administration (VA) Office of Rural Health, the Office of the National Coordinator of Health IT (ONC), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to receive electronic Veteran patient data from MyHealtheVet, the VA’s personal health record. Electronic patient and provider consents are built into the system. Also, for every transmission, a full audit trail is readily available for providers and patients.